I like the beach area but the sunset for me in HDR is just too coarse.. Too strong I think. Sunsets are beautiful just the way they are. Again. Sorang sorang punya mata...
nice pic cantek sunset...agree with bro OOF
Thanks guys..lurus tu bro..yatah alum ku pakar ni gmbar sunset a..like i said before..
Like the beach, nicely composed bro. Like me pun alum dapat capture nice sunset shots...
PM: Thanks..cuba saja blik2...lama2 dapat tu..hehe
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like the beach area but the sunset for me in HDR is just too coarse.. Too strong I think. Sunsets are beautiful just the way they are. Again. Sorang sorang punya mata...
nice pic cantek sunset...agree with bro OOF
Thanks guys..lurus tu bro..yatah alum ku pakar ni gmbar sunset a..like i said before..
Like the beach, nicely composed bro. Like me pun alum dapat capture nice sunset shots...
PM: Thanks..cuba saja blik2...lama2 dapat tu..hehe
Post a Comment