OFF & Lensamanan: Ok kh ni?? biyut tiang nya..hahaha..nda apa..nnti lgi mencuba..hehe
ndangnya tuh Love...pesen~~~
hehe..au mailove..
This is beautiful man.. Biut atu... hmmm... Hehe!! try 'transform, wrap'. I think thats what it is..I didn't think you would attempt something like this on your 3rd try but looking at the results, your progression is great.Sorry lambat comment.. I just got back tadi pagi and no internet connection the day before...Good work bro. This'll teach me to give you pointers.. Hehehe!!!
nice bro, ada kemajuan sudah ni dgn verto, well done, u did well, lovely =)
OOF: bah..nnti tah f rajin ku transform..hehehe..thanksDhani: :) thanks!
WOoowww... This is fantastic man.. belabih sudah ah hahahaha..Biut tiang ah.. (pakai transform warp or perspective) cuba2 sja..This one is great.. banar tah, seriously tekajut ku bro.. well done!! salute!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OFF & Lensamanan: Ok kh ni?? biyut tiang nya..hahaha..nda apa..nnti lgi mencuba..hehe
ndangnya tuh Love...pesen~~~
hehe..au mailove..
This is beautiful man.. Biut atu... hmmm... Hehe!! try 'transform, wrap'. I think thats what it is..
I didn't think you would attempt something like this on your 3rd try but looking at the results, your progression is great.
Sorry lambat comment.. I just got back tadi pagi and no internet connection the day before...
Good work bro. This'll teach me to give you pointers.. Hehehe!!!
nice bro, ada kemajuan sudah ni dgn verto, well done, u did well, lovely =)
OOF: bah..nnti tah f rajin ku transform..hehehe..thanks
Dhani: :) thanks!
WOoowww... This is fantastic man.. belabih sudah ah hahahaha..
Biut tiang ah.. (pakai transform warp or perspective) cuba2 sja..
This one is great.. banar tah, seriously tekajut ku bro.. well done!! salute!!
Post a Comment