The way I do it is I always try to have my iso to 100, 30 second shutter speed and then try to find a suitable aperture, lowest is f7.1.
Then instead of going down one steps for the shutter speed (30sec, 25sec, 20sec...) I go down 3 steps (30sec, 15sec, 8sec..). That way, 7 shots should more than enough to get a good exposure for DRI.
Cuba dan cuba lagi.. Hehe!! I do like your framing though. Good eye man.
OFF: i used ISO 800, sal tym aku pakai 100 msih patang ba..yatah ku naik kn iso nya..speed nya 30s,20s,13s dan seterus nya until galap..apeature nya f/8..
mayB, sal aku datang keEmpire atu kul 7 ba...cautah b4 sunset..kn kn kn kn..
3 comments:
How did you do this? I mean setting wise...
The way I do it is I always try to have my iso to 100, 30 second shutter speed and then try to find a suitable aperture, lowest is f7.1.
Then instead of going down one steps for the shutter speed (30sec, 25sec, 20sec...) I go down 3 steps (30sec, 15sec, 8sec..). That way, 7 shots should more than enough to get a good exposure for DRI.
Cuba dan cuba lagi.. Hehe!! I do like your framing though. Good eye man.
setting nya?? krg tah ku chek..lupa ku, ani kai PC opiz..
tp ISO nya nda 100
OFF: i used ISO 800, sal tym aku pakai 100 msih patang ba..yatah ku naik kn iso nya..speed nya 30s,20s,13s dan seterus nya until galap..apeature nya f/8..
mayB, sal aku datang keEmpire atu kul 7 ba...cautah b4 sunset..kn kn kn kn..
Post a Comment