this is amazing dude...great editing...i never seem to get this dark skies.
Funny thing.. I can see it on my iphone but not on my laptop.. Haha!!So far, judging from this tiny screen I have in front of me, its looking good! Bekilat aniwah dome atu.. Hehe!!
VM: thanks..au, tym atu kn ujan usul nya..tp nda jua ujan..OOF: adeyh..napa ya liat pat laptop palng nda mau atu? IP address nya x kna blocked.. Dome atu baru jua ku Simonis..haha
Post a Comment
3 comments:
this is amazing dude...great editing...i never seem to get this dark skies.
Funny thing.. I can see it on my iphone but not on my laptop.. Haha!!
So far, judging from this tiny screen I have in front of me, its looking good! Bekilat aniwah dome atu.. Hehe!!
VM: thanks..au, tym atu kn ujan usul nya..tp nda jua ujan..
OOF: adeyh..napa ya liat pat laptop palng nda mau atu? IP address nya x kna blocked.. Dome atu baru jua ku Simonis..haha
Post a Comment