Sunday, December 20, 2009

Classic Car - Vertorama + HDR

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooo.. wanzie... ani bukan lg lucky ni OOF..handal tia sudah. heheh.. well done bro... salute!!

wanzie said...

Maman: thanks, tp aku mcm nda suka awan nya..mcm bida msih..tp yg penting Vertorama succesed..hehehe

Out Of Focus said...

Awuah!! Baru ku sadar.. HDR ah!! Hehe!! Yeah u did good bro. About the skies atu. Andangnya tu. That's the problem sometimes when u do HDRs.

Now if it was me, (and this is what I did on my last photo, yg kapal terbang atu) is I put back the original skies back on the photo.. Meaning skies non HDR, all else HDR..

A little advance training... Now that u ani belabih sudah. Hehe!! Good work man..

Out Of Focus said...

BTW. I'm gonna need prove that this is actually 2 photos. Post the originals please. Haha!!! Kidding man. U don't have to prove anything.. Hehe!!!

wanzie said...

OFF: owh..nnti tah mencuba gi awan ori n yg lain hdr..thanks for a tips sifu..hehehe..

Yg ori? haha..bulih e..tp kata bro nda payah..nda tia ku jd..hehehe

click it for better View