I think the man in the mirror is in the mirror. Hehe!!! Good stuff. Sumthing different.
wanzie? maybe the man has no reflection on mirror... his a super friends called "Mirror Man"! hahahaI don't know ??? confuses the hell out on me!!
nya babu antu tuh~~~ bowh~~~~
Thanks Guys~Haha..Mirror man? antu?hehehe..cali e..
btw, ok kh gmbar ani? iso 3200 ni..no flash
Looks pretty good, but iso3200 is not for me.. Haha!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think the man in the mirror is in the mirror. Hehe!!! Good stuff. Sumthing different.
wanzie? maybe the man has no reflection on mirror... his a super friends called "Mirror Man"! hahaha
I don't know ??? confuses the hell out on me!!
nya babu antu tuh~~~ bowh~~~~
Thanks Guys~
Haha..
Mirror man? antu?
hehehe..cali e..
btw, ok kh gmbar ani? iso 3200 ni..no flash
Looks pretty good, but iso3200 is not for me.. Haha!!
Post a Comment