It trails man. And it's good. Nice. Very, very nice! U got the blue hour too. Cool dude.
superb bro..hehehe
Thanks bro..btw how you got the Purple hour? edit aja kh?I try until 5-6 min tp expose tepulang..heheeD : Thanks bro.
Wanzie, makin sehari makin handal udah... Salute!!..
Yeah.. It's just color edit.. change hue I think it was. Tapi mesti masking lagi so the others wont change colors.. Haha!! Lot of work.. Kalo mau mesti bekeraja!!
Maman: Thanks, Nda sia2 ku masang wireless..bnyk ilmu ku dapat..heheOOF :i got it..Hehe..thanks bro Azran. and Thanks for sharing ur ilmu!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It trails man. And it's good. Nice. Very, very nice! U got the blue hour too. Cool dude.
superb bro..hehehe
Thanks bro..btw how you got the Purple hour? edit aja kh?
I try until 5-6 min tp expose tepulang..hehe
eD : Thanks bro.
Wanzie, makin sehari makin handal udah... Salute!!..
Yeah.. It's just color edit.. change hue I think it was. Tapi mesti masking lagi so the others wont change colors.. Haha!! Lot of work.. Kalo mau mesti bekeraja!!
Maman: Thanks, Nda sia2 ku masang wireless..bnyk ilmu ku dapat..hehe
OOF :i got it..Hehe..thanks bro Azran. and Thanks for sharing ur ilmu!!
Post a Comment